Are you an up and coming country music artist, singer, songwriter, or musician? As a Junior Member of Country Music Australia, we want to nurture and encourage your talent. We invite you to become a Junior Member and learn from some of our country's finest stars.
On behalf of our members, Country Music Australia has negotiated a range of benefits for junior members that include the benefits of professional members.
- A highly competitive Public Liability Insurance rate with a dedicated insurance office.
Please contact is Ken Killen of Ozprize & Weather Insurance Specialists Pty Ltd for more information OR download proposal form > HERE
- Membership page on the membership directory with a login to the CMAA website ( coming soon)
- Membership card with your own unique membership number
- Online advertising and promotions on the CMAA website at discount rates
- Priority Seating/Access to seating at CMAA events including Country Music Awards of Australia
- Access to Platinum Seating to CMAA Awards and After Awards Party
- Entitled to vote in the New Talent Section of the CMAA Country Music Awards.
- Membership specific emails and information
- Receipt and uploading of press releases, tour information, gigs on the CMAA website
- First consultation fee for legal advice by The Law Company in relation to contracts, copyright, publishing agreements, music partnership agreements and advice generally in relation to music industry matters.
- 1 Free ticket to The CMAA Junior / Senior Academy of Country Music Graduation Concerts.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP?
If you are under 18 years of age and a country music performer or talent quest performer we invite you to apply for Junior Membership.
Are you a: recording artist, performer, busker, talent quest entrant, Junior Academy Student, studio engineer, songwriter?
Junior Membership is only $25 per financial year includes GST