The Country Music Association of Australia has negotiated a HUGE range of benefits for Professional Members, including:
- Discounted Public Liability Insurance with music insurance specialists Ozprize & Weather Insurance Specialists – see below list for more detailed information and downloadable forms:
– CMAA Public Liability Rates 2016-2017
– CMAA Public Liability Insurance – Application Form 2016-2017
- ASK about the special 6 person band deal for only $268 – you can save up to $400! Contact Ken Killen of Ozprize & Weather Insurance Specialists Pty Ltd for more information on (02) 9785 3413 or email email@example.com
- Discounted Equipment Insurance for all your musical instruments and sound equipment, also through OzPrize & Weather Insurance Specialists. Contact Ken Killen of Ozprize & Weather Insurance Specialists Pty Ltd for more information on (02) 9785 3413 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Baggage Allowances – Qantas AND Virgin Airlines: Touring/travelling with your musical equipment? Receive very generous special baggage allowances for your musical equipment with both Qantas and Virgin Airlines! Conditions do apply (including providing your current CMAA Membership number during the booking process), so please download and read these documents carefully when thinking about booking your next flight:
- Tamworth Festival Artist Pack – you have access to one of the best opportunities of making your life just that little easier when you’re in Tamworth for the Festival in January! The package includes exclusive parking if you’re gigging in or around Peel St, discount meal and coffee vouchers, plus other great discounts and special offers from local businesses. These packs are available only to members and we will be in touch with you in due course so you can order your exclusive pack!
- One week of free publicity on the CMAA Facebook Page (Australian Country Music) with over 35,000 members
- Regular Members emails, news and information
- Online advertising and promotions on the CMAA website at discount rates
- Access to Platinum Seating for the CMAA Golden Guitar Awards and the After Awards Party
- Have your say … this is a very important benefit as it gives you the power, together with your fellow members, to determine the destiny of the Organisation working on your behalf and various other activities
- Nominate for a position on the Board of the CMAA and vote in Board elections
- Vote on the Golden Guitar Awards
- 1 Free ticket to The CMAA Junior / Senior Academy of Country Music Graduation Concert
WHO CAN APPLY FOR PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP?
If you have a significant interest in Country Music and want to contribute to the Country Music Industry we invite you to apply for Professional Membership.
If you are a: recording artist, performer, songwriter, musician, broadcaster, journalist, photographer, manager, studio owner, producer, videographer, publicist.
Professional Membership Fee: $55.00
Junior Membership Fee: $25.00
*All prices quoted include GST