The Country Music Association of Australia has negotiated a range of benefits for Professional Members, including:
- Discounted Public Liability Insurance with music insurance specialists Ozprize. See below list for more detailed information and downloadable forms:
ASK about the special band deal for only $284 annual cover to include Public Liability cover for up to 6 unspecified musicians whilst they are performing with you!
- Upload your ticketed gigs into our Gig Guide, available only to CMAA members
- Special Baggage Allowances - Qantas AND Virgin Airlines: Touring/travelling with your musical equipment? Receive very generous special baggage allowances for your musical equipment with both Qantas and Virgin Airlines! Conditions do apply (including providing your current CMAA Membership number during the booking process), so please download and read these documents carefully when thinking about booking your next flight:
- Regular Members emails, news and information
- Access to VIP Seating for the CMAA Golden Guitar Awards and the After Awards Party
As a CMAA member you can:
- Have your say … this is a very important benefit as it gives you the power, together with your fellow members, to determine the destiny of the Organisation working on your behalf and various other activities
- Nominate for a position on the Board of the CMAA and vote in Board elections
- Vote in the Golden Guitar Awards.
- Receive 1 Free ticket to The CMAA Junior / Senior Academy of Country Music Graduation Concert