The Country Music Association of Australia has negotiated a range of benefits for Professional Members, including:
- Discounted Public Liability Insurance with music insurance specialists Ozprize. See below list for more detailed information and downloadable forms:
- 18-19 CMAA MEMBERS PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE RATES
- 18 - 19 CMAA MEMBERS PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE - SUMMARY OF COVER
- 18-19 CMAA MEMBERS Public Liability Insurance - Application Form
- 18-19 CMAA MEMBERS PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE POLICY WORDING
- Special Baggage Allowances - Qantas AND Virgin Airlines: Touring/travelling with your musical equipment? Receive very generous special baggage allowances for your musical equipment with both Qantas and Virgin Airlines! Conditions do apply (including providing your current CMAA Membership number during the booking process), so please download and read these documents carefully when thinking about booking your next flight:
- Tamworth Festival Artist Pack – you have access to one of the best opportunities of making your life just that little easier when you’re in Tamworth for the Festival in January! The package includes exclusive parking if you’re gigging in or around Peel St, discount meal and coffee vouchers, plus other great discounts and special offers from local businesses. These packs are available only to members and we will be in touch with you in due course so you can order your exclusive pack!
- Regular Members emails, news and information
- Access to Platinum Seating for the CMAA Golden Guitar Awards and the After Awards Party
As a CMAA member you can:
- Have your say … this is a very important benefit as it gives you the power, together with your fellow members, to determine the destiny of the Organisation working on your behalf and various other activities
- Nominate for a position on the Board of the CMAA and vote in Board elections
- Vote in the Golden Guitar Awards.
- Receive 1 Free ticket to The CMAA Junior / Senior Academy of Country Music Graduation Concert